1. Development of Suitable Technologies for Removal of Manganese from Ground Water in Household, Community and Municipal Levels.
2. Study On Coastal Processes In Bangladesh And Its Socio-Economic And Environmental Implications.
3. Characterization of soils around the Arial Khan River of Bangladesh.
5. Assessment of river pollution around Dhaka and find out ways to alleviate pollution.
6. Investigation of launching characteristics of different materials to find out the cost-effective and sustainable solution of river bank protection.
7. Hydro-morphological and environmental study of the Karnaphuli river.
8. Hydro-morphological study of the Mahananda river in Bangladesh with focus on problems and probable solutions of dry season flow scarcity.
9. Investigation of Geo-Technical Reasons for Bank Failure on Daulatdia and Paturia Site of Padma River of Bangladesh.
এস এম আবু হোরায়রা (যুগ্ম সচিব)